Thursday, July 14, 2011

Every Time...Only With You.

Every time I look out the window and see the rain violently tapping the road,
I think of you.
How you would've held me like I was endanger and caress me as the rain gently kisses our thirsty skin,
How you would've reassured me by whispering words of sweet melodies in my ear over the chaotic, but faint drumming thunder,
How you would've looked in my eyes, traveling them down my temple like you're looking miles ahead at a mountain as if the striking lightening didn't exist,
How you would've cradle me as I were a crystal diamond or a precious new born baby breathing in life for the very first time,


Every time I look out the window and see the rain violently tapping the road,
I think of you.

The late night fantasies we shared and promised to keep a secret without promising at all,
The restless nights,
Hardly any sleep and trying to recover from it in the morning,
I look out the window today thinking everything's okay.

But then I think of you.

1 comment:

Darrah Michelle :) said...

Know this feeling, oh my. Lol you have no idea :) you captured this pretty well though must say. You brought me there :)